Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 8 Reflections

My favorite flower, Rannuculus Source
When reading back through my reading notes, I was happy with them as even though they may be short, they work perfectly for me! I would however like to work on my stories as I would like to work on conversations in them. I have a hard time writing out conversations with all of the grammar rules that go with it. I would also like to try a timeline or diary- like entry for my story as I have seen many people do this and I love reading them!

I am super happy I chose to do a storybook for my project! I love my idea and think that I could make it really fun and  personal as I can explore different ways of writing! I feel pretty good about my feedback, although everyone does such a great job there is not much for me to critique! I love getting feedback as well so I always enjoy going back and reading through my own comments!

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely agree that incorporating conversations can be difficult with the rules that they entail, but you won't learn it 'til you try it! It's super fun having those conversations in there, hence why the majority of my stories have them. There's just so much to say and act upon, it's hard just to tell a story without it. I'd like to work with different writing styles as well and I've tried a bit of the diary form in my narrative/dialogue story. It isn't too bad, I'd like to try it again just a bit differently and the timeline idea sounds like a great one as well!
    That's awesome you're doing a storybook, I should check it out! I wish I could've done one, but time just got the better of me. Good luck on it as the semester continues!

    ReplyDelete