Saturday, April 29, 2017

Improvements :)

Hi!
I first really loved the story planning option. I was a little unclear about the idea that if we did not love our story and the next week we fell in love with one, if we could do that story instead and scratch the other one! If that makes any sense... I never used it to do extra research, more just to plan out and straighten up my thoughts as I would come up with so many ideas the more I planned!

I also liked the idea of the themes! It could be cool to see the whole story of some of the Gods and characters, rather than bits and pieces over many weeks! Maybe it would be cool so if instead of Love Stories, it could be "Zeus" and have all of the stories over him and his life.

I really enjoyed both of these ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment