Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 13 Reading Notes

This week I decided to write over Aschenputtel by Lucy Crane
Cinderella Source

I chose this story as my ALL-TIME favorite princess is Cinderella. I go to Disney around once a year and no matter how many times I go I still get so excited to meet her.

Aschenputtel-German Cinderella
-Cindy's mom died and she went to the grave all the time
-The new wife had 2 daughters, who were evil and took away Cindy's things
-They made her life so hard
-Her dad went out and she asked for the first twig to hit his hat
-She went to her mothers grave and planted the twig so that it would grow
-A bird would grant her wishes while at the grave
-A dance was among them but she was forbidden to go unless she finished chores
-The wishful bird helped her clean
-Then she had nothing nice to wear
-She went to the grave and the bird dropped her a beautiful gown
-She went to the ball and the Prince fell for her
-She disappeared into the Pigeon House
...To be Continued


No comments:

Post a Comment