Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 11 Reading Notes

I chose to write over the classic tale of The Three Little Pigs by Joseph Jacobs.

My all time FAVORITE animal is the pig, I have been obsessed since I got some beanie baby pigs when I was 6 months old crying on an airplane. I still have them to this day!
This story is the traditional story of 3 pigs who were set off to survive for themselves
Piglets Source
~One chose to make a house out of straw
a wolf came and said "little pig little pig let me come in"
he replied "no no by the hair of my chinny chin chin"
the wolf blew his house down and ate the pig
~one chose to make a house out of Furze (kinda reminds me of a rose bush with spikes and flowers)
the wolf came and said the same thing
the pig said no and he ate him
~the third pig built a house out of bricks
the wolf came and when the pig said he couldn't come in, he couldn't blow the house down.

The wolf tried to trick him and told him they would go and get turnips at 6
At 5 the pig went and got some turnips which made the wolf mad
The pig ricked him about going to a fair the same way
The pig put a pot of water underneath the chimney and boiled the wolf when he came down
He lived happily ever after


No comments:

Post a Comment