Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Reading Notes: Jataka Tales part A

This week I am reading Jakata Tales with the original story, Eastern Stories and Legends by Marie L. Shedlock.

 The Hare that Was Not Afraid to Die
Wild Hare Source

-I really enjoyed this story as the meaning was very inspiring!

-I would do a story about the meaning and maybe use different animals and a different situation

-The story of sacrificing would be the same where the pig gave up his own life

-While I really enjoy this story I am having trouble decided how I could change it to make it my own

-I could possibly talk about it from the mans point of view as his fish were stolen and he followed the otter into the woods to find out what he was doing with them and he stumbled upon the 4 friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment