Sunday, February 12, 2017

Tech Tip: Creating a Google Site

This week I created a google site using their helpful new site format! I really enjoyed picking out my header and coming up with my different names navigating the differences between a title page name, a title link name etc. I found the new website making format easy to use and follow as well as easy to design! I played around with the other font styles, but ultimately decided on the standard one with pink coloring! You can find my webpage below!

My website is Camp Olympus
Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. So I used Google Site to create my storybook as well! I definitely like it a lot also, it's simple and truly is easy to use. I wish it had more options, though I know Professor Gibbs mentioned that it is still improving. I haven't played with it enough to change up the font or anything and I'm not sure that I even saw that I could (so much for being simple lol). Once I get my storybook going, I'll improve my site some more. I like the way you made it light and dreamy, much like the title.

    ReplyDelete