Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading Options

 Hello all!
For my first story and out of the week 2 units I have chosen to read Ovid's Metamorphoses. I have always been interested in Greek mythology and while this is from the Ancient Rome section I think it will be very educational in Greek mythology. I can't wait to start writing these stories in my own point of view and using my own characters!
Neptune Source
The Alaskan Legends Unit looks interesting as I almost moved there back in 7th grade and I would love to know more about what I almost moved to. I think that looking at the connections between Native Americans and the Native Alaskans will be fun to look at too. I do not know much about Alaska and it's roots and am excited to learn!

Lastly, I think Indian Fairy Tales  will be interesting as who doesn't love a good fairy tale!? Plus I used the crystal ball "game" and it told me Indian Fairy Tales! So I figure that it must be a sign as I was already thinking that it would be a fun one to write a story about!

I already can't wait to start writing!
-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment