Thursday, January 19, 2017

Storybook Favorites

Good Afternoon!

Here are 3 storybooks that I found myself laughing out loud at! Hope you do too!

The Diary of a Dog

This storybook is my personal favorite as it includes my 2 favorite things, dogs and humor! I thought the topic was clever as she told a stories, the first one being about selfishness, using her dog's point of view. I know I would have so much fun writing through my dog's perspective and all of her stories include fun and relating pictures of her dog! The introduction explained well what the blog was about and was easy to navigate. The homepage is just a picture of Emily, the writer which was sort of confusing for me at first, but I quickly figured it out!

The Villians' Side

This storybook is fun as I am a proud Slytherin and love to think what the other side of the "hero's" story is. I have always been told there are 3 sides to every story: side 1, side 2, and the truth. Knowing this I like to play devil's advocate in many situations and try to hear every side. The introduction was well organized and took the reader step by step through the story and what they are about which was nice. The homepage is a intense looking wolf which I really enjoyed as it set the tone.
The welcoming wolf Source








College of the Elite

This storybook took a different approach as it was set in the scene of high school...which as we all know can be a very interesting place. Except for the students are all mythological creatures! I could honestly see this topic and idea as a book series which I think would be so fun! The introduction is easy to understand as it gives a short introduction to all of the students and the background of them. I found myself reading more than one story just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment